Washington state requires children in schools to be immunized against serious communicable diseases. Vaccines help protect all students and adults from many life-threatening diseases.

You will need to bring medically verifiable records of your child's immunizations when you register for school. Medically verifiable records can be a Certificate of Immunization Status form printed from the state immunization registry or a copy of your child's immunization records from your health care provider's office.    


You can learn more about what vaccines are required for schools and preschools by visiting the state Department of Health website. Information is available in several languages.


Turn in completed forms to your school's main office of each school.

Certificate of Immunization Status form (visit for this form in other languages)
If you need to exempt your child for medical, religious or philosophical reasons, you must fill out a Certificate of Exemption form. You will need to ask a certified health care provider to talk with you and sign the form.

Certificate of Exemption form (visit for this form in other languages)
For more information about the exemption law, visit

Online Immunization Records

Access your official immunization records online today with the MyIR website. It is free, and can be accessed from any device. You will need to register if it is your first time using the site.

You can check what our District has on file for your student(s) by clicking "For Families/Skyward Login" and clicking "Health Info" in the menu.

Visit to learn more ways to access your immunization records.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.